You must complete the Quick Pass Health History Questionnaire on the same day that you donate blood. Do not complete your Quick Pass questionnaire the day before (or several days before) your donation. A Quick Pass ticket dated for a different calendar day cannot be accepted and will require you to fill out another health history questionnaire at the blood center or blood drive.
Instructions for filling out the questionnaire:
Note: The health history questionnaire is compatible with most mobile devices as long as our staff can scan the barcode on the Quick Pass ticket from your mobile device.
- You must complete the health history questionnaire yourself.
- Make sure that you are in a confidential setting and that you will not be interrupted before completing the health history.
- If you close the form prematurely, your responses will be lost.
- Complete the Quick Pass Health History Questionnaire. If there is a question that you do not understand, select “Skip” and the donor care specialist will discuss it with you at your donation.
- If you are using a computer, print your Quick Pass ticket or have it emailed to your mobile device. Do not close the window before ensuring that your ticket has printed or that you have received the email with your barcode. If you are using a mobile device, you do not need a ticket, however you must bring the device and make sure the barcode is displayed for staff to scan it.
- Bring your Quick Pass ticket with you when you donate blood. If you lose your ticket or the barcode is not displaying properly on your mobile device, you will have to complete a new health history questionnaire at the blood center or blood drive.
Privacy Information and System Requirements
The health history questionnaire is on a secure SSL-encrypted page. Your information is not stored anywhere online. The form is compatible with the following browsers and operating systems:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
**[continue link will be added here when we get the info]